Castel Casio the ancient mall centre and the headquarters for public officials “Captains of the Mountains” from 1250-1413, is today characterized by the remains of the thirteenth century tower which was once part of the original castle.
Piazzetta della Torre, 11 – Castel di Casio (Bologna)
|Visiting Hours||Always open|
|Info||Mr. Marco Bettocchi Tel. +39 328 2228830|
|Download the page location|